TV Series

Been looking forward to La Casa de Papei / Money Heist season 3 for ages and then they go and play YNWA in episode 2.

Fuck sake.

It's probably not the best idea to judge an 8 episode series on about 25 minutes of the first episode. The story hasn't even begun at that point, To be fair, the first couple of episodes are a little bit focused on showing what's changed about the characters and Hawkins. My only criticism is that went on slightly too long. The pacing and story after that is bang on, though.

Stick with it, you won't feel like that at the end. It's the best of the three. Agree the 2nd wasn't as good.

STRANGER THINGS

I’ve just finished the 3rd season.

First 2/3 episodes of season 3 were just a tribute to the 80s and showed that the kids were now teenagers. Last 3/4 episodes were good fun. Not amazing but not bad. Quite a lot of funny moments as the story needs humour and not to take itself serious.
I’d give:
Season 1 - 9/10.
Season 2 - 7/10.
Season 3 - 6/10.

Just finished Chernobyl and a very interesting watch but there was some vengeful spam filling that served little to educate or enrich. One episode we spent a good stretch of our time rifle hunting the abandoned dogs that roamed the townships for scraps. Wasn't overly keen on the picture quality either considering it was supposed to be in UHD. I know a few of the lads from City on tour that have been to visit inside that 30 k exclusion zone on a trip and as fascinating as that would have been I have no desire to wake up with six fingers or toes.

I did some reading on the 80's disaster and the Russians still have another 11 reactors up and running and the same ones as at Chernobyl ..If those firefighters and miners had not sacrificed themselves for the good of the motherland and the other damaged core exploded the water filled tanks then the world as we know it might well have been a different place..A close call for humanity and yet those other 11 still chug happily away so a little disconcerting to say the least.

Some upcoming series comic con trailers

Looking forward to see how watchmen and the witcher turn out, snowpiercer I wonder as the under rated film version was pretty good and neXt is a bit reminiscent of persons of interest in ideas.

Westworld looks to have moved on from the cowboys and intriguing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.