2019 Pre Season Friendlies | Sat 27th July - Liverpool vs Napoli

Never in my life have I heard a country’s media fawn so much over one team, many this, Man U that, Pogba this Pogba that...we may as well not bother turning up this season.
Ps Pogba has given the ball away about ten times and almost cost them a goal

Plenty of football today:

Premier League Asia Trophy
20th July – 10:00 – West Ham Vs Newcastle - 3rd/4th place playoff
20th July – 12:30 – Manchester City vs Wolves - Final (will have its own thread).

International Champions Cup:
20th July – 12:30 – Manchester United vs Inter Milan – (In Singapore)
20th July – 21:00 – Benfica vs Guadalajara – (In Santa Clara, California)
20th July – 23:00 – Arsenal vs Fiorentina – (In Charlotte, North Carolina)
21st July – 01:00 – Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid – (In Houston, Texas)

Other Friendlies:
20th July – 15:00 – Cheltenham vs Leicester City
20th July – 15:00 – Crewe vs Burnley
20th July – 15:00 – Fulham vs Brighton
20th July – 15:00 – Northampton vs Sheffield United – 1st Game
20th July – 15:00 – Northampton vs Sheffield United – 2nd Game
20th July – 15:00 – Port Vale vs Burnley
20th July – 15:00 – Preston vs Southampton
20th July – 19:00 – Girona vs AFC Bournemouth

Last edited:
I watched Spurs v Juve on Hesgoal.com HD , It was very good and English commentary .
We played really , took a deserved lead , then a fantastic ball from Winks to Moura , for a stonewall pen ,waved away.
Juve then got two goals against the run of play .
Then with Ndembeles first tough Moura buried it .
3 minutes into injury time Kane , first time shot from the half way line flew over Schezenys head .....couldn't happen to a nicer bloke
Very good work out and impressed by our youngsters ,esp Skipp, Winks , Parrott and KWP

Couldn't watch the game as I was travelling so I just had to make do with written commentary. Will probably watch the highlights later.
I'm not surprised by the result at all, we've had little time with our new manager and new players, and Sarri will need time to adjust the team to his style. The important thing now is to use these games as trials to understand how to make the team play.

Couldn't watch the game as I was travelling so I just had to make do with written commentary. Will probably watch the highlights later.
I'm not surprised by the result at all, we've had little time with our new manager and new players, and Sarri will need time to adjust the team to his style. The important thing now is to use these games as trials to understand how to make the team play.

That's what these friendlies are for, and to get some game fitness into players.
These are the only games where the result does NOT matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.