City's New Kits - 2019/20

I'm just not sifting through 392 pages to see if anyone noticed but after our players ran up and down the catwalk yesterday sporting the third kit I thought i might buy one. Imagine my horror when I noticed that an XL Women is £5 cheaper than an XS Men! How's that work? When Halep polishes off the Yanqui navvie in two sets and the Serb takes all fuckin day and night to see off Our Rog and they both pick up the identical highly stuffed envelope it seems gender equality is grinding slowly in the City shop.

My eyes were hurting watching that yesterday. The shirt I could just about live with but the overall colour of the whole kit is nothing short of abysmal. Not since the brown Coventry kit has there been a worse colour scheme for a kit. The thing is, the shirt itself will sell loads as it's great for kids but seeing fully-grown men like David Silva wearing a four year olds play kit is embarrassing and an insult to his craft.
Agree although Coventry's brown kit was a stain on their club and football in general. I'm not sure its that bad but this kit will talked about and referenced for years to come.

Last edited:
I'm just not sifting through 392 pages to see if anyone noticed but after our players ran up and down the catwalk yesterday sporting the third kit I thought i might buy one. Imagine my horror when I noticed that an XL Women is £5 cheaper than an XS Men! How's that work? When Halep polishes off the Yanqui navvie in two sets and the Serb takes all fuckin day and night to see off Our Rog and they both pick up the identical highly stuffed envelope it seems gender equality is grinding slowly in the City shop.
Buy the women’s one if it fits. Honestly it’ll look awful no matter what. So so bad it offends my eyes.

Perhaps they've noticed our ladies are on the more skinnier side and want to attract a more shapely woman who may eat more pies at the ground hence the sale. Seems to have worked for us men.

Cheers for that. Just purchased the home shirt (with sleeve badges) for €38:34. Sure, it won't be the same quality as the €90 "official" version (it may even have last season's champions badge on the sleeve; we'll see). But for that price, you can't really complain.
Weird sizing on that website, small is 40/41" chest with 38/39" waist!!??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.