Season Ticket

Fuzzy80

Got a season ticket for the first time this season.

One for me and one child

Pack arrived today and just the adult one is included and I would have expected both in same pack.

I just wondered if it comes separately, possibly no city merch with it due to being reduced or if it has been missed as I would expect both to come together?

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

One for me and one child

Pack arrived today and just the adult one is included and I would have expected both in same pack.

I just wondered if it comes separately, possibly no city merch with it due to being reduced or if it has been missed as I would expect both to come together?

Can anyone advise?

Thanks
Mine have never come together don’t worry mate

Yes, they will come separately, I've seen it mentioned officially by the club, somewhere. If the worst happens and it hasn't arrived in time for the first game, ring the box office and they will arrange a paper ticket which can be posted to you, picked up from the booths on the day or printed at home.

Enjoy the season.

My three adult ones arrived on Saturday. My lads is a junior however he’s almost 16 so he has an eye on the laptop sleeve. I’m sure he will be just as pleased with his sweets , badges and signed photos of moonchester and moonbeam !!!

My three adult ones arrived on Saturday. My lads is a junior however he’s almost 16 so he has an eye on the laptop sleeve. I’m sure he will be just as pleased with his sweets , badges and signed photos of moonchester and moonbeam !!!

Wow, that's a big investment, mate. To my great delight, having turned 65 (and retired), my card goes down by almost half — as promised, although I didn't really believe it.
I need that reduction though, I truly do. Finances are going to be very tight indeed in future years. Are we the only people who do this? Do any of the London clubs do it?

Wow, that's a big investment, mate. To my great delight, having turned 65 (and retired), my card goes down by almost half — as promised, although I didn't really believe it.
I need that reduction though, I truly do. Finances are going to be very tight indeed in future years. Are we the only people who do this? Do any of the London clubs do it?
I understand finances can be tight but my mate who is 66 and just retired does a couple of weekday 5 hour shifts in a pub and trousers around £90 plus tips. It’s his beer money for the week, gets him out of the house and it’s not hard graft, really good way to top up the pension.

One for me and one child

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Yeah they will all come separately. Looks like adults have arrived or arriving this week. Kids have different items so may be later.

Away on holiday but just got a notification from Royal Mail that I will get a delivery from Fourth Wall Ltd? Are they managing the delivery of season cards?

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.