A Boss Who's a Bully

1. Go full on charm offensive over a period of months then shag her and film it on your phone.

2. Drop in that your brother was once jailed for assault for sticking up for you when he felt you had been disrespected and he is now out.

3. Leave and get another job as these types never change and life is too short.

Only ever had one woman boss
She was a salesperson like ourselves and was promoted and as soon as she was she turned int a power crazed idiot
From having a great working relationship we suddenly absolutely fucking hated each other
I was pissed off with the company for a variety of reasons, her being one
I found myself another job and sent the MD a letter of resignation (7 days notice as I'd been there ten months)
On the Monday she rang me, going ape shit about paperwork and general reports that I hadn't sent her on the Friday (I didn't send it as I had posted my resignation that day)
So there she was going mental on the phone and then came out with the line "Do you think I'll put up with this! You should be thinking about your future with .. company name"
I really didn't want to tell her, but she boiled my piss so much I responded with " And that's why my resignation has hit ...MD's name... desk this morning"
The silence was deafening. She put the phone down and I burst out laughing
The MD wasn't in on the Monday so he didn't pick up my letter till Tuesday. When he did he told her in no uncertain terms to convince me to stay and it was fucking laughable how matey she became on the Tuesday trying to get me to rescind my resignation

There's only one thing worse than a power crazed man and that's a power crazed woman
They really are insufferable

Find yourself another job mate and fuck her over when you're asked why you're leaving

It’s always best to walk away from a working environment if you’re not being treated fairly and with respect. If you’re good at your job and have faith in your own ability then getting another job won’t be a problem and life is too short to be worried about the next shit that’s bound to happen. I did it after 6 months in my last place, they treated staff like shit and more than half their workforce walked out with that six month period. It’s not worth the stress, anxiety of what will happen next and just generally feeling like whatever you do won’t be good enough, usually for some silly **** that’s been promoted to a management position because their face fits. Fuck that, never again.

Oh, and meant to say, all these people saying keep a record, ask her for a personal meeting etc are living in cloud cuckoo land
There's only going to be one winner

There's always someone out there better than the one you employ and your company knows that
They really won't give a shit
That's why people are suggesting to get other workmates onside, far easier to sack a manager than lose their department. See every football club going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.