Classic City Goals

Peter Reid ghosting in to the 6 yard box to score a late winner at Villa Park to clinch our first away win in over a season. One of the most berserk celebrations I remember. Glorious moment.

Some great memories on this thread. Totally agree the celebrations were mental. Villa going for the league and we beat them !

Will always remember that Tarnet free kick because I had a cheeky tenner on him first goal scorer at 40/1 with the bookie under the stand and on the way out to collect my winnings it was shut!!

Some great memories on this thread. Totally agree the celebrations were mental. Villa going for the league and we beat them !
I loved that game. Think it was the first game I saw City win on TV and it was one we definitely weren’t expected to. Thoroughly deserved too if I remember correctly, I was 9 though so might be wrong!

The day the Strangeway riots started.
Yeah and it lasted for ages didn’t it. Was surreal to see Paxman stood outside Boddies reporting for Newsnight. Should’ve sent some serious guys in to do the fuckin scumbags some proper damage straightaway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.