Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
Or Elano

Balotelli was brilliant, agreed. But he relied on "fooling" the keeper; wait until the keeper moves and then hit it in the opposite direction. Worked 99% of the time. Elano on the other hand, simply blasted it into the side netting, 100% of the time. Absolutely unsavable, no matter what the keeper does.

Balotelli went to pot...in league games he is down to 12 from 17 in the last 4 seasons..

We don’t seem to currently have anyone like Balo or Yaya who seem to never miss.
Sorry to say it but I think we should stay with Aguero. To take the job off him may be counterproductive for very little gain.

No need to be sorry to say it and agree totally it is counterproductive to take the job off him.

League games haven't been a problem. Nearly 3 years since he missed one and he is on a run of 9-0 at the moment. Overall conversion rate in the league is 85% which is actually good - 23 from 27.

Champions League is another story....

No need to be sorry to say it and agree totally it is counterproductive to take the job off him.

League games haven't been a problem. Nearly 3 years since he missed one and he is on a run of 9-0 at the moment. Overall conversion rate in the league is 85% which is actually good - 23 from 27.

Champions League is another story....

So give him the PL penalties. And someone else for the CL ones

De Bruyne should be when Sergio isn’t playing. Gabby has missed a fair few as well and I was surprised about how poor gundogan hit his at the weekend.

KDB or jesus
then aguero.
If those three aren't on the pitch ask if we can have a corner instead !

would seriously let Ederson take a pen, started off as a joke to let him take one but its a good call.

De Bruyne should be when Sergio isn’t playing. Gabby has missed a fair few as well and I was surprised about how poor gundogan hit his at the weekend.

Gundogan appeared to suffer from the pressure of not being under any pressure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.