Away tickets

I haven’t listened to it yet but I will do later but my thoughts on what he has said are
If this is the case then why didn’t the club put this up on the website when changes to away ticket distribution was announced or at least publish the minutes from the meeting which it was agreed at ? Though we do know that the minutes aren’t what they should be as that’s why Mark (disabled rep) stood down.
As for contacting the reps I’ve asked questions to which I’ve had no reply and as far as I’m aware haven’t been asked either, so I see little point in doing so again .
It’s a good podcast, try and listen to it.
Safety risk going to ticket windows away grounds was mentioned. In PL, it will mean a massive disruption to your match day experience and might mean fans become targets at some grounds in certain circumstances. Do the club expect fans to collect at ECL games? Napoli etc? Most local security shepherd away fans into away section blocking your access as kick off approaches.
There is a solution but it doesn’t work 100%, nothing ever will. Security searches at all grounds are the norm now. MCFC should send stewards who randomly select fans to show their ticket with name and supporter number printed on it and show seasoncard and a 2nd ID. Have experienced in Eastern Europe recently in International games when a 100% ticket check was made with passport details printed on ticket. Entry refused if non compliant, ticket retained for purchaser to be punished.

There is a solution but it doesn’t work 100%, nothing ever will. Security searches at all grounds are the norm now. MCFC should send stewards who randomly select fans to show their ticket with name and supporter number printed on it and show seasoncard and a 2nd ID. Have experienced in Eastern Europe recently in International games when a 100% ticket check was made with passport details printed on ticket. Entry refused if non compliant, ticket retained for purchaser to be punished.
That would mean the entire allocation having to carry id not just the supporters selected for checks . That really won’t go down well with some.

I haven’t listened to it yet but I will do later but my thoughts on what he has said are
If this is the case then why didn’t the club put this up on the website when changes to away ticket distribution was announced or at least publish the minutes from the meeting which it was agreed at ? Though we do know that the minutes aren’t what they should be as that’s why Mark (disabled rep) stood down.
As for contacting the reps I’ve asked questions to which I’ve had no reply and as far as I’m aware haven’t been asked either, so I see little point in doing so again .
There is no way on this God’s earth that Corporate will be collecting tickets at an away ground.
They didn’t do it for the Euro aways.

So the City Matter Reps have made it clear that they agreed they the 18-25 allocation should come out of the full allocation of away tickets and anyone in our following could by subject to
iD checks (probably picking out a random sample to be checked on the day of the game). That doesn’t mean City will implement exactly as agreed, we will need to see the implementation.

Turning to the notes of the City Matters meeting. Yes there are not great and we saw that when we were given the impression that disabled fans were being denied access to disabled toilets at the Etihad (when it was the Minihad I understand) That saud, I am not surprised that the CM notes are not recorded like Hansard. It’s obvious, that there are a small minority with an axe to grind who will make anything up. There are of course more Blues who have genuine concerns about changes to the away tickets given the scarcity of supply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.