Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

It’s easy for me to do so as he and McKenna and various other Anti-City hacks have blocked me.

Makes my time on Twitter much more relaxing.
The same hacks that bang on about freedom of the press, yet block anyone who call's them out when they spout lies on Twitter? Those hacks?

H Y P O C R I C Y O F T H E H I G H E S T O R D E R !

I can't be arsed reading McGeehan's article, because regardless of him making any "decent points" or not, he's shown over the past couple of months by going after Rabin that he's every bit as much a **** as the likes of McKenna, Delaney, Castles, and the 2 Harris wankers. In fact, I'd actually say he's worse than all those put together because McGeehan actually claims to be a human rights activist whereas the others don't and instead just jump on the human rights bandwagon to suit their shitty agendas. A genuine human rights activist would never get involved in a witch hunt against someone for daring to call out the hypocrisy of gutter journalists and, if anything, should surely be on the same side as Rabin.
I've said it before but I actually think McGeehan is a racist prick who gives human rights abuses by white people a complete free pass

The thing I'm confused about is what is a bot? Is it just a term for a person who is hired to research someone or is it literally a computer because surely the technology doesn't exist to have proper conversations like Rabin does? I'm not very tech aware haha.

Seems like they all just accuse him of being a bot because they can't respond to his questions.

In this instance a Bot is an automated tweeter - in short a compter programme hoover data from elsewhere and tweeting it back out - BOT short for ROBOT.

In this instance a Bot is an automated tweeter - in short a compter programme hoover data from elsewhere and tweeting it back out - BOT short for ROBOT.
Cheers for the reply mate. The way Rabin interacts with people seems very human like to me. Unless these bots are much more advanced than I thought.
Solsjkaer could be a bot come to think of it. He just uses united clichés and history talk.

Cheers for the reply mate. The way Rabin interacts with people seems very human like to me. Unless these bots are much more advanced than I thought.
Solsjkaer could be a bot come to think of it. He just uses united clichés and history talk.
Agreed. And about Olly

So I read this piece, and once again I will pop on to point out the irrelevance of anything but the best quality journalists in a world where information flow is inundating and content is largely free, and even for the best it's a more difficult world daily. For the also-rans, keeping their head above the waves is well-nigh impossible.

To me, just the fact that this schmuck presumes rabin has some other sinister agenda (escalated to in effect Frankenstein's monster) beyond being a City supporter is absolutely ludicrous, especially if you've read all his tweets and (especially) his retweets. But apparently, some investigative journalists don't actually investigate.

By the way, my presumption has been that rabin is American per much of his grammar and syntax.

I think Rabin is doing a great job. Unfortunately it is too easy on twitter for the hacks to just ignore what they like and even when they do answer they just misdirect. That mcgeehan guy definitely won't answer the latest round of questions.
Delaney seems the least intelligent and regularly gets too involved and makes himself look stupid. He still never directly answers though, mostly just swerves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.