Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy in Royton cuts Otamendi’s, Aguero’s and one or two others hair. Otamendi gifted him a signed, framed picture in case he isn’t back. It was literally gifted to him as ‘just in case.’

Kinda sums it up from everything else we are hearing. Possibly leaving but not nailed on. I hope he stays, he’s rock solid.
Yeah my son knows someone involved, connected to their childcare and they thought that they were likely to leave this summer.

I hope he doesn't go, but if he's not happy the club do seem to take into account player wishes, unlike some other clubs.

Valencia being unable to afford what City demand + his wages is more than believable to be fair. Of course there's still time remaining in the window so he could yet move elsewhere
Valencia not being able to pay the 20-25m City would want for Otamendi, and then giving him a contract that doesn't represent too much of a pay cut, is far more believable than them being able to do so. I'm not really sure why some people on here think the club is going to let him go for anything under what they consider a fair fee, regardless of how good a guy he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.