Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve been in for him every season for the last 5 years around season ticket time. The year they actually have a chance to get him and they are nowhere to be seen.

All of a sudden transfer policy changed to do it the United Way and sign some random English lads off of 1 decent season in the championship because 'Ole' is somehow an amazing manager at developing youth lmao

There is not a set of circumstances that I can think of which would result in Gareth Bale playing for City. Whether on loan or a permanent signing. Not one.

Linked to a move to China for £1m per week in wages according to Talksport
I think that would suit him perfectly. Play when he feels like it, earn stupid amounts and build the Augusta 18 holes in his back garden.

A hugely talented player, with recurring injuries that have kept him from maintaining the form he showed at Spurs and early on at Madrid. I think it is unlikely he will ever reach those standards again, otherwise you would have seen multiple clubs trying to sign him at whatever cost. Imagine being offered £1m per week (if true) to play in China..... many younger and better players than Bale would be tempted by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.