It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

To curb RM and Barca's spending teams should stay away from their players unless sold at ridiculous low sums. If they don't offload them the chances of signing the top quality becomes less likely.

I think Bale ends up just taking a payoff from Real to leave. It's a big enough number that they're going to do everything they can think of not to write him a check, but it'll happen at some point. Real doesn't want to pay him the full amount and Bale doesn't actually want to only play golf for the next three years. They'll find a number that works.

I think Real Madrid’s problem is that they are trying to raise cash but any scenario involving Bale probably ends with as you say them paying him off. As with a few elite clubs the mystery Chinese buyer raises its head when they get desperate. Looks a little dodgy I’d suggest.

I think Real Madrid’s problem is that they are trying to raise cash but any scenario involving Bale probably ends with as you say them paying him off. As with a few elite clubs the mystery Chinese buyer raises its head when they get desperate. Looks a little dodgy I’d suggest.
Or I guess this would be the other option: Real lets Bale go for free saving themselves 100m in wages, the Chinese club gets Bale without paying a fee, and Bale gets a nice lump sum and/or a large bump to his wages to entice him to actually leave.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-...urce-real-would-let-bale-go-to-china-for-free

It’s too quiet on the quite thread. Eerily quite. So quiet. Like a very calm quiet. So so very very quiet.

That’s why Tolmie isn’t posting at the moment. He knows that Qatar and UAE have kissed and made up. We are getting Neymar and Mbappe as a gift but he isn’t allowed to say. PSG are having Mangala and Delph in return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.