Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like he was on that before he signed his new deal... https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/so...rling-significant-pay-rise-1.3351184?mode=amp

To be fair to CJN I remember seeing the figure of £180K banded about when we signed him from the dippers.

Who cares anyway - it was definitely money well spent!
You know they add everything but the kitchen sink into our transfers,they add bonuses to their basic,they earn the basic as they might not earn the bonuses,anyhow like you say money well spent

Anyway this is the sane thread

Matters not and is a separate debate.

What it does show is that watching in real time in person is in absolutely no way, considered the best way to judge a dive, which is what you suggested (more than likely in a thinly veiled dig aimed at Karen, to win an argument).
Not so thinly veiled,he thinks i'm not a proper fan lol

Don't believe the media they are full of shit and dislike us!

You only have to look at the on going Narrative on social media trying to damage our club! plus downplay everything good we do and go well over the top with any slight negative! They are the shit on your shoes bottom feeding scum!

So dont post that garbage on here for them to get more clicks from them.

with sane, is it just down to wages ??? i know city don't pay peanuts and he will be on a good wage already, so maybe its game time and wanting to play every week, again at city he will get plenty to game time if he stays fit because he is a talent and on form is unplayable, i have a feeling pressure is being put on him from munich to come home and play in the bundesliga ?? and they will guarantee him game time and become the poster boy of german football with the next world cup in mind ?? they need to build a new team at international level and sane would be ideal to promote the game in germany and put it back on the map

so i see nothing at manchester city to say he wants out and the camp is a happy camp with him in it, so again the home sick and wanting to go home is not true and sane is happy in manchester, the only thing is money and game time ?? and he will get both at munich and man city so sane as a big choice to make

Matters not and is a separate debate.

What it does show is that watching in real time in person is in absolutely no way, considered the best way to judge a dive, which is what you suggested (more than likely in a thinly veiled dig aimed at Karen, to win an argument).
“More than likely “- get you Sherlock.

If you know the game, given a reasonable vantage point, it’s better to see it in real life. Slow motion replays confuse the issue, some angles seem to show contact, others don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.