Away tickets

Yeah the guy did not know how much it cost and thought it was 10 points for an away.

It does not address the 3k rise in starting ticket points, rather then pretending it is 5% from across the board. IF the 5% wasn't from the loyalty point pot, why do they return there after the first day?

Shakhtar away the guy goes on about people buying tickets for points and half not turning up, but it was clary stated:

Supporters are advised, for this fixture, ticket points will be allocated to the supporter file within 5-7 days after the fixture following confirmation of stadium entry.

https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...018/september/shakhtar-v-man-city-ticket-info

Therefore I seriously doubt the accusation that people bought for points without going, especially if they told they were not getting any points. It seems like anti-away regular propaganda, I am surprised it was repeated rather than questioned

The scare mongering about one fan selling away tickets on the "official website viagogo" and never goes home games is made up too. No official site for selling away tickets, so more anti away fan propaganda.

They also said it could be anyone from any ticket source, I seriously doubt sponsors paying £40m will accept that, it is daft to claim it.

They also got it wrong about not getting point from the Maine Road era. Amazing all these die-hard fans who just stopped before the system came in. The guy who only carried 1500 over must not have been to any home cup games either.

Loyalty Points were not introduced to encourage away attendance as suggested either, it was because demand was too high and to give a merit based system rather than having to queue up with 30 stubs or just the first in line which the stubs then tracking replaced.
I was thinking most of all that myself I couldn’t listen anymore turned if off around 40min because of the rubbish they were speaking

I'll add to this as it is totally missed by most. The bold bit. That was get to Maine Road about half four or earlier every other Saturday. All season.
Go home, fall asleep in the car, on the drive, wake up then drive back for the game that afternoon.
What about the days they sold them and we were away?

Loved queuing up all night with Leve blues.

United corporates get around 10% of the away allocation in their ballot so that's 300 max. No idea how many members they have but it's probably close to twice as many as us.

Spurs, fans are unhappy as their corporate allocation has gone from 9% to 14% since the move.
Everyone seems to be making the same run towards giving corporate what they want.

When the bubble bursts they’ll all be begging for Joe Bloggs to return.

Everyone seems to be making the same run towards giving corporate what they want.

When the bubble bursts they’ll all be begging for Joe Bloggs to return.
Joe Bloggs will not get a look in as the supporters clubs will have taken up the slack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.