Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
No need to be sorry to say it and agree totally it is counterproductive to take the job off him.

League games haven't been a problem. Nearly 3 years since he missed one and he is on a run of 9-0 at the moment. Overall conversion rate in the league is 85% which is actually good - 23 from 27.

Champions League is another story....
Champions league, it doesn't matter who takes it, the whole team are in shock that a penalty has been awarded and it takes the missing to make them snap out of it.

I expect a lot of penalties next season and I haven’t seen any city regular penalty taker since yaya give me confidence. This could become costly similar to spuds away and nearly the Liverpool miss. Pep needs them to practice or find a competent taker

As missing penalties contributed to our Champs League exit and almost cost us the Premier League title, we need to look at this very seriously. Pep needs to get each player to take a dozen penalties before the start of the season and keep a statistical record throughout the campaign. The one with the best success rate gets a new car. Simples.

This all day long, poor guy gets so bored in a lot of games - with VAR he would end up near the top of the scorers charts in the Prem next season

He already does well on assists, should definitely be Ederson

How can we contact Pep to get him to agree?

I remember Stepney taking them for the rags in the 70's, even they got grief for using a keeper imagine the disrespectful outrage if Eddie does ours.

Seriously the only issue I'd worry about is if he had one saved he'd be 90 yards from his goal line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.