It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

I think Real Madrid’s problem is that they are trying to raise cash but any scenario involving Bale probably ends with as you say them paying him off. As with a few elite clubs the mystery Chinese buyer raises its head when they get desperate. Looks a little dodgy I’d suggest.

I hope there are proper investigations into this Bale transfer to China, sounds very suspect!

Madrid get away with murder and robbery ....

Tolmie can only report if he has some information. Nowt happening, no information therefore nowt to pass on. Only a couple of weeks left. No doubt if Danilo or Otamendi were to leave there would be a flurry of activity but personally I think we are done for the summer.

Tolmie can only report if he has some information. Nowt happening, no information therefore nowt to pass on. Only a couple of weeks left. No doubt if Danilo or Otamendi were to leave there would be a flurry of activity but personally I think we are done for the summer.
I agree, we dont actually 'need' anyone now it would just be a nice to have rather than need. I know VK is gone but Otamendi played absolutely no role last year which is pretty harsh considering he was the best centre back in the league the year previous.

Danilo still on tour. Which means that he isn't close to joining anyone. = No Cancelo.

Valencia not buying Otamendi. So it seems like he doesn't have a buyer either.

Can't see us signing another first-team player then.

Think if someone homegrown or whatever Delph was designated as comes available at the right price we may make a move.

As others above have said it's looking more & more like Dan and Ota are staying so no buys at the back.

Should Sane go which I doubt I can't see us buying a replacement with the width options we already have, we'll want to give Mahrez a proper run at the team ( gulp ;) )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.