Too Cool for School

Always a shirt tie and Jacket and would have killed for a pair of 8 holes, patchwork shirt and Wrangler jacket .

Last edited:
I still have in the loft I think my shirt from the last day, everybody signed each others shorts and promised to stay in touch, I have one person from thay time I still see sometimes amd that's about it.

Though we did have reunion the other year 25 years on.

Which is where you understand exactly why it is you didn’t stay in touch

Anyone spotted sporting a pair of trainers with 2 or 4 stripes would have said shoes mocked mercilessly, “what those, Adidas financial crisis or Adiddas wish-they-weres?” Brutal.

I still have in the loft I think my shirt from the last day, everybody signed each others shorts and promised to stay in touch, I have one person from thay time I still see sometimes amd that's about it.

Though we did have reunion the other year 25 years on.
I was asked if I’d like to attend our 30th anniversary reunion. I didn’t want to talk to them 30 yrs ago, what did they thnk would have changed in the intervening period? Nothing.

Anyone spotted sporting a pair of trainers with 2 or 4 stripes would have said shoes mocked mercilessly, “what those, Adidas financial crisis or Adiddas wish-they-weres?” Brutal.

4 stripes - K Swiss?

2 stripes (and a swoosh) - Gola?

Or were they just market knock offs?

Glad I got the fuck out of dodge before everyone started wearing poncey Italian tracksuits and combing their hair.
We used to nick Levi, wet look jeans from Lewis's, pick up used D.M's from Newton Heath market and get our Grans to knit us mohair jumpers.

What the hell are wet look jeans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.