Who would you buy?

Like that.
I'll not claim that i follow Juventus, but reading Cancelo thread at Juventuz, i have no idea why people here are so sure he is so good. Do you guys really watch Juventus? Apparently you rate the guy higher than Juve supporters do. The current generation of RBs is weak. Its better try to find young prospects in the market or in the academy.

I doubt Koulibaly would sit on the bench compared to your defense. Kimmich would probably give Walker some competition.
Where else is he going to go? and Kimmich would cause us more problems then solve so I disagree.

Jonathan Tah & Timo Werner. Could probably get both for less than 70mil total (Werner's contract running out). One's a young, consistent goalscorer and the other reminds me so much of Kompany. Even if Sane left, we'd have:

Strikers: Aguero, Jesus & Werner
CBs: Laporte, Otamendi, Stones, Tah (Plus Garcia, THB)
Wingers: Sterling, Bernardo, Mahrez plus Jesus & Werner have played wide forwards
Midfield: KDB, Silva, Bernardo, Rodri, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Foden, Zinchenko
Fullbacks: Walker, Zinchenko, Danilo, Mendy, Angelino
GK: Ederson, Muric

If we sold Danilo & Sane, we'd be close to breaking even. We'd be set for years and can even go back to 352.

Last edited:
Where else is he going to go? and Kimmich would cause us more problems then solve so I disagree.

You mean "where else is KK going to go besides the bench"? He could bench any of your starting defenders besides (maybe) Laporte. He also has the physicality you're lacking since Kompany's departure. The thing is DeLaurentiis is asking for a ridiculous fee, as usual, so it's an impossible transfer.

Cancelo for Danilo, Elvedi/Dias/Tah for Otamendi, and a used piece of gum for Mangala.

Don't mind if the first two stay though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.