Man Utd could have blown us out of the water.

They have someone who is second to him who is as good and better at distribution the ball!

That is debatable but we do know is DDG has saved them in the past 4 seasons and without him they would well and truly be fucked. The original post was how they are inflating the wages paid to players. Which I agree if it was a new signing but not for someone who is hard to replace.

Anyone just talking about the horrible ****s is making me feel ill.

That is debatable but we do know is DDG has saved them in the past 4 seasons and without him they would well and truly be fucked. The original post was how they are inflating the wages paid to players. Which I agree if it was a new signing but not for someone who is hard to replace.

Anyone just talking about the horrible ****s is making me feel ill.

Disagree all his saves Ive seen any decent goalie would save them! He is overhyped by the rag media!

Just reading today that the De Gea contract offer is c. £400k pw Basic!

Now that doesn't so much matter when Man Utd are underperforming and outside the Champions League, but how imagine that post Ferguson, they had recovered. There's no way we, could compete with that. I think it was a deliberate strategy by Man Utd to inflate the wages and transfer market to a level where City could not compete.

Fortunately their coaching and recruitment has been bodged, but they could easily have killed City's growth off.

As it is, City are fast closing the gap to Man Utd's revenue generation and the'r competitive advantage will not remain intact for much longer. I am basing that that on the historic progression of both club's revenues over the last 5 years.
Could of,didn't,the end

Football is fast becoming a sport from which I am distancing myself. Then I realise it's only the rags spunking their dirty money at shit players and all is well again.
At least City have been trying to keep it real by walking away from inflated transfer deals and refusing to be held to ransom by young players demanding big contracts. How long it'll last remains to be seen. A long time I hope esp if it continues to be proven with success on the pitch whilst the rags go into meltdown, oblivion and a suffer a slow, painful death of a thousand cuts.
Up the Blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.