United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the scum can do things no other club can do according to ewar woowar a few years back . Yea like get totally ripped off !!!

I seem to remember Ewar Woowar leaving their Australian tour in the summer of 2013 to "conduct urgent transfer business" and to this day I still don't know who he signed!
He was probably doing the same sort of "business" as Martin Edwards used to do...allegedly

Karen, we need a table to demonstrate which team(s) are breaking the pay cap to show it was lifted purely for United's benefit!
They are the only team who has upped wages since it was done away with,it's no coincidence that to keep their best player they needed a massive rise in wages and now they are going to have to lift others up to keep them,Gill is a rag,he is seen regularly at rag games

They are the only team who has upped wages since it was done away with,it's no coincidence that to keep their best player they needed a massive rise in wages and now they are going to have to lift others up to keep them,Gill is a rag,he is seen regularly at rag games
He was in the Royal Box at Wembley for the FA Cup final, don’t think Ben looked best pleased at Vincent’s went up to lit our fourth trophy of the season

He was in the Royal Box at Wembley for the FA Cup final, don’t think Ben looked best pleased at Vincent’s went up to lit our fourth trophy of the season
I like seeing him stoney faced as we win everything,he has tried is best but the rags still can't catch up,him and the pisscan must hate football at the minute lol

Has anyone got a weblink to the PL's change of rules regarding the salary cap? Must be published somewhere surely? (or is the carpet worldwide?)

Just to clarify and read of the change, and then compare and contrast with DeGea's wage before/after...

Talking to a Yoonited fan today and football of course was not discussed...they don't like to talk about that any more...haha!!. Instead all he was saying involved how corrupt the UAE was and he'd want nothing to do with them. The conversation went on to holidays and, amazingly, he told me that he'd been to Dubai and I called him a complete hypocrite. He looked at me with a surprised expression on his face and I had to explain to him that Dubai was actually in the UAE...unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.