Away tickets

There were 2280 points available last season, maybe you’ve moved up the ladder, maybe the malaise of attending away fixtures continues, maybe...
I'm not sure but we really didn't do that many games last season so a move up the ladder would surprise me.

There were 2480 points last season (GB can't add up), and you're probably roughly in the same place (maybe slightly higher). My guess is that corporates haven't taken many tickets for this game with it still being holiday season. Having said that, sales have been very sluggish today.

There were 2480 points last season (GB can't add up), and you're probably roughly in the same place (maybe slightly higher). My guess is that corporates haven't taken many tickets for this game with it still being holiday season. Having said that, sales have been very sluggish today.

Correct, it was 2480. I can't add up properly.

Cheers mate
Should have known someone from Groton couldn’t add up, bet he was at Spurley @GortonBlue62

Does anyone know whether there will be ID checks for West Ham? I've got a date with Mr Wetherspoon at Liverpool St station at around 9.45AM on the morning of the game and I don't fancy having to curtail my pre-match drinking to go and pick up my friggin' ticket. Someone on here the other day reckoned City had said there won't be but I can't see anything official from the club.

I am currently in Hong Kong for the game tomorrow before flying to Tokyo for the match on Saturday should I get extra points. No, because I choose to watch my team.

Does anyone know whether there will be ID checks for West Ham? I've got a date with Mr Wetherspoon at Liverpool St station at around 9.45AM on the morning of the game and I don't fancy having to curtail my pre-match drinking to go and pick up my friggin' ticket. Someone on here the other day reckoned City had said there won't be but I can't see anything official from the club.

No ID checks for West Ham. It says so on the ticket details page...

"COLLECT IN DESTINATION - Supporters are advised Collect in Destination is not in operation for this fixture."

... so we'll have to wait and see how that pans out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.