Players who might improve us

He is an amazing athlete, perhaps the fastest player in the world,super strong and still very young (23). His physicality can not be taught, all the rest yes. I would totally take him as a right back backup. Apparently it's just me haha

Mate he can literally not hold the ball for more than 10-15 seconds. All he has is pace and half hearted crosses and take ons that if work look quite eye catching.

Based in some reporters that follow Flamengo, i think is possible that City will sign U-17 Reinier. Probably to loan him to a third club.

If he has another great season, Sancho. We couldn't give him first-team football and there should be no hard feelings but he's obviously come on leaps and bounds. 26 G&A in 1 season at 19 is no joke. Him & Raheem would be a nightmare for defenders, and I think he'd actually suit our style more than Sane does.

Hope we've got some first refusal/sell-on which could help us out.

A couple of years ago I said Chiesa from Fiorentina. Looks like he's going to Juve this summer. It will be interesting to see how he does

Hope not. Come on Commisso mate force him to stay at least another season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.