Away tickets

Does anyone know whether there will be ID checks for West Ham? I've got a date with Mr Wetherspoon at Liverpool St station at around 9.45AM on the morning of the game and I don't fancy having to curtail my pre-match drinking to go and pick up my friggin' ticket. Someone on here the other day reckoned City had said there won't be but I can't see anything official from the club.

Apparently not: taken from site's Ticket News

"If you are making your own way to the London Stadium, plan your journey following the directions as advised by West Ham United available here.

COLLECT IN DESTINATION

Supporters are advised Collect in Destination is not in operation for this fixture. For more information on Collect in Destination, click here."

I think Bournemouth away is 100% guaranteed to be id checks with such a low allocation , well for some it will be as I just can’t see corporates putting up with it.

First train into Bournemouth gets in at 13.26, so only just enough time to get to the match for 14.00 k.o
They really shouldn't make this a collection game either. I'll be getting that train and there's no time to collect anything other than a taxi straight to the match.

If City are arsed at all about us away fans the collection games should only be 3pm, 4pm, 5.30pm games in the north and Midlands.

First train into Bournemouth gets in at 13.26, so only just enough time to get to the match for 14.00 k.o
They really shouldn't make this a collection game either. I'll be getting that train and there's no time to collect anything other than a taxi straight to the match.

If City are arsed at all about us away fans the collection games should only be 3pm, 4pm, 5.30pm games in the north and Midlands.
I agree with what you say , but as the allocation is only something like a 1000 tickets it wouldn’t surprise me if they did make it collection in destination. By the time you split the tickets up into the different groups there won’t be many left for points holders , that’s why I think it will be subject to checks.

Frothy has explained plus there will only be 60 or so 18-25 tickets for Bournemouth.
If as claimed by many on here they have been getting them and passing them on to their friends for the points why would they not continue to do that whether points are available or not.
They would not remain in my circle of friends for long if they were that shallow.
I understand it, if it was a collection match due to the ID checks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.