United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward will not be joining the club’s pre-season tour.

It is understood Woodward believes that staying in the UK is important to conduct transfer business ahead of the new season."

Excellent! An unaccompanied WooWar with an open cheque book. Anything could happen....
Have we dangled Mangala in front of Ed for a bargain £50m, much cheaper than Maguire.

The De gea contract situation is the Rags in a nutshell , he has completed his worst season in a Rag shirt and they offer him £400k a week to stay , Woodward and Ole Ole have no idea about building a team , after De gea's shite performances last season i would have driven him to Madrid and took whatever they were offering. Players now only stay at the Rags or consider joining them because of the money and the fact they can improve their social media profile , how the mighty have fallen.

The pay rises to De Gea and Rashford are a joke. Both had average seasons at best. I think City would have shown them both the door if they started demanding that sort of money on the back of a season like that

That said, I don’t think they’d have had the cheek to ask City for that sort of money

The De gea contract situation is the Rags in a nutshell , he has completed his worst season in a Rag shirt and they offer him £400k a week to stay , Woodward and Ole Ole have no idea about building a team , after De gea's shite performances last season i would have driven him to Madrid and took whatever they were offering. Players now only stay at the Rags or consider joining them because of the money and the fact they can improve their social media profile , how the mighty have fallen.

Right enough in many ways, but, without DeGea, in recent times, where would they have been ?

If we assume that he's no longer going to rescue them, then it is indeed a joke, but if he is their best player again (well it's still a joke but it's in keeping with their stupid wage structure).

My thought on this is, that by giving DeGea that contract, they are effectively admitting they can never play like us, no matter who the manager is, as he can't do it.

Right enough in many ways, but, without DeGea, in recent times, where would they have been ?

If we assume that he's no longer going to rescue them, then it is indeed a joke, but if he is their best player again (well it's still a joke but it's in keeping with their stupid wage structure).

My thought on this is, that by giving DeGea that contract, they are effectively admitting they can never play like us, no matter who the manager is, as he can't do it.

They would finished higher if de gar wasnt in net last season cost them a dozen points.

De Gea was horrible last season.

I could go on and on about how overrated he is. You aren't the best keeper in the world if you aren't good in multiple facets of the job son.

Even at his peak, if you offered both he and Ederson to me 100 times, I wouldn't take De Donut Thief once.

In the old manufacturing industry the saying was "if you have a person who is great in a crisis get rid of him because he will ensure you are always in a crisis".
Perhaps Ed expects his goalie to save them yet again?

These Sanchez figures can't be right. Sky told me yesterday that the top earner in the PL was KDB on 350k with the piano man. Obviously, Kev was first on the graphic.
Really? Fuck me, they always have to drop someone else into the mix don't they. It's like they trawl message boards to see what's being discussed then throw out some shite.....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.