Away tickets

Has there been any suggestion where the pick up point is going to be? For instance have you seen the state of the queues at our ticket office on a matchday? Surely they arent expecting us to have to deal with that!

If as claimed by many on here they have been getting them and passing them on to their friends for the points why would they not continue to do that whether points are available or not.
They would not remain in my circle of friends for long if they were that shallow.
I understand it, if it was a collection match due to the ID checks

People do their own thing but I would have thought the ID checks would start at Bournemouth. Maybe not though.

Certainly the United lads I know who do aways all apply for tickets in the ballot whether they intend going or not. Then sort out among themselves who is going based on however many they have got from the ballot between them.
So nothing changes then, except a few mard arse kids get first dibs. Dibs they won't touch with a barge pole when we draw Brighton away in the league cup.

I agree with what you say , but as the allocation is only something like a 1000 tickets it wouldn’t surprise me if they did make it collection in destination. By the time you split the tickets up into the different groups there won’t be many left for points holders , that’s why I think it will be subject to checks.

Nothing would surprise me. You're probably right.

I'll be giving it a miss if it's collection for Bournemouth, it's tight enough by train as it is.
Guess it'll be an extra ticket available for those not going by train.

Get the feeling the loyalty points holding fans who do all their aways via train aren't gonna be best served by these changes.

Nothing would surprise me. You're probably right.

I'll be giving it a miss if it's collection for Bournemouth, it's tight enough by train as it is.
Guess it'll be an extra ticket available for those not going by train.

Get the feeling the loyalty points holding fans who do all their aways via train aren't gonna be best served by these changes.
That’s me

If as claimed by many on here they have been getting them and passing them on to their friends for the points why would they not continue to do that whether points are available or not.
They would not remain in my circle of friends for long if they were that shallow.
I understand it, if it was a collection match due to the ID checks
The hassle of getting tickets and then getting the money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.