Picard

Haha. I'm quite looking forward to this film coming out. Once went to see the Star Trek exhibition at the Hilton hotel when I was in Vegas. Must mean I'm a bit of a sad Trekkie on the quiet.
Went there on a weekend Stag do... most surreal weekend of my life.

Trying to get the Klingon waiter to come out of character and say where he actually came from and his real name... Poor chap, must have hated Brits for that

Went there on a weekend Stag do... most surreal weekend of my life.

Trying to get the Klingon waiter to come out of character and say where he actually came from and his real name... Poor chap, must have hated Brits for that

Drank some amazing cocktails in the bar served by Trekkie staff. Think one was called a James T Kirk, it was in a massive fish bowl glass with dry ice, loads of spirits and jelly wiggly worms in the bottom. Tried a few different ones and was absolutely rolling. A great time. Then went on the roller coaster round the Stratosphere tower the next day with one hell of a hang over. Happy days.

Drank some amazing cocktails in the bar served by Trekkie staff. Think one was called a James T Kirk, it was in a massive fish bowl glass with dry ice, loads of spirits and jelly wiggly worms in the bottom. Tried a few different ones and was absolutely rolling. A great time. Then went on the roller coaster round the Stratosphere tower the next day with one hell of a hang over. Happy days.
I chickened out of the rollercoaster, but I did go on the thing that shoots you up into the air at the top ... scared ... yes.
amazing views at night from the top of the stratosphere.
Also helicopter ride -> hoover dam -> landing in Grand Canyon.
Everybody out on the town dressed as James Bond- posing with the Elvis statue at the Hilton, 8 people doing a driving game dressed up was good. Blagging way into piano bar in NewYork NewYork, and having martini’s Shaken not stirred.
Missed this one, as quite pissed/knackered :-( - blagged into Studio 54, saying they were Lord xyz entourage, sat down... and realised Prince was playing a set...
But (as mentioned on another thread many moons ago) was walking out into the 2nd floor outdoor pool area and being told about the 1999 playoff ...a round of drinks for all :-)

So surreal. All in 2 days

I chickened out of the rollercoaster, but I did go on the thing that shoots you up into the air at the top ... scared ... yes.
amazing views at night from the top of the stratosphere.
Also helicopter ride -> hoover dam -> landing in Grand Canyon.
Everybody out on the town dressed as James Bond- posing with the Elvis statue at the Hilton, 8 people doing a driving game dressed up was good. Blagging way into piano bar in NewYork NewYork, and having martini’s Shaken not stirred.
Missed this one, as quite pissed/knackered :-( - blagged into Studio 54, saying they were Lord xyz entourage, sat down... and realised Prince was playing a set...
But (as mentioned on another thread many moons ago) was walking out into the 2nd floor outdoor pool area and being told about the 1999 playoff ...a round of drinks for all :-)

So surreal. All in 2 days

Sounds tremendous. Life is all about creating wonderful memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.