Away tickets

I don’t get your point. Are you bragging about people abusing staff in the queue for tickets?
No I am questioning your comment that the club wouldn't need a lot of time to do ID checks then your next post you agree they needed a lot of time to do ID checks.

Nice misdirect attempt though. Again.

I quoted you saying the club wouldn't need a lot of time. Past experience says they do. Why did you say they wouldn't if you were in that queue ?

That’s because a well run Club / business could check the ID on tickets in the queue against people’s own ID. That would particularly be the case if we are talking about a small sample of fans.

I can’t get in the City App to double check mate

All it says below - when i have had to collect at City they want name and first line of address, no ID. If you need to arrange ID it takes a bit more than 5 days.

Collect in Destination

For a number of Premier League away matches, a limited and randomly selected number of supporters will be required to collect their ticket from the opposing Club’s ticket office.

Action will be taken against supporters who are found to have passed their ticket on. Those supporters who are selected will be notified no later than five days prior to the respective match and provided with specific details of the collection arrangements.

I am not sure what will happen with the ID checks but the Club shouldn’t need a lot of time to check people against their tickets in the queue for away games. I’m not a big fan of the ID checks and I am just saying what a well run Club / Business should be able to do to back up its commitments.
If they check tickets in the queue that would mean all supporters need to carry id not just a few

No I am questioning your comment that the club wouldn't need a lot of time to do ID checks then your next post you agree they needed a lot of time to do ID checks.

Nice misdirect attempt though. Again.

Is that your favourite word “misdirect”? It would help if I knew what you were on about. I’ve explained that I’m not a big fan of the ID checks but a well run business / club could sort out a workable solution.

All it says below - when i have had to collect at City they want name and first line of address, no ID. If you need to arrange ID it takes a bit more than 5 days.

Collect in Destination

For a number of Premier League away matches, a limited and randomly selected number of supporters will be required to collect their ticket from the opposing Club’s ticket office.

Action will be taken against supporters who are found to have passed their ticket on. Those supporters who are selected will be notified no later than five days prior to the respective match and provided with specific details of the collection arrangements.

Well that’s not asking a lot then. Most people will have their season card on them I reckon but it’s even easier if you just need to give your name and your first line of your address.

Collect in Destination

It would be nice if either the club or the CM reps clarify as to what is a limited number of supporters and what action will be taken . I can imagine the conversation between the club and a corporate fan if they try to take action against them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.