Away tickets

It would be nice if either the club or the CM reps clarify as to what is a limited number of supporters and what action will be taken . I can imagine the conversation between the club and a corporate fan if they try to take action against them

That is asking a bit much when it s clearly made up as they go along. The action will be offering them a discount for legends lounge no doubt.

Most people carry ID with them all the time mate.
Do they ? I know longer drive due to health reasons so don’t have a license any more that would mean carrying my passport around with me which I have no intention of taking with me . What Id would I have ? Thats not your problem I know but I can’t be the only one in this position

Do they ? I know longer drive due to health reasons so don’t have a license any more that would mean carrying my passport around with me which I have no intention of taking with me . What Id would I have ? Thats not your problem I know but I can’t be the only one in this position

I was thinking more like a bank card mate. Corky said you won’t even need that.

I was thinking more like a bank card mate. Corky said you won’t even need that.

I am saying the club have given no details what is needed to collect at destination - home tickets don't from the home box office. Unless they want to treat away fans like criminals, but they haven't said that yet.

Thanks Corky. I was thinking more like a bank card but it’s better if you can just give your name and address like you said.
It’s about time Cm reps or the club clarified what will be needed then , but as previous poster said that’s to much to ask

It’s about time Cm reps or the club clarified what will be needed then , but as previous poster said that’s to much to ask

I agree mate. Until they’ve got a swift and reliable process in place there shouldn’t be any more checks. Any checks should (as a sample) be across the board and not exclude groups of Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.