Kitchee v City - Wednesday 24th July, 1pm (BST)

Sounds like it will be a pretty youthful team today from Guardiola’s quotes:

"We know how important Kitchee is here," he said. "It will be a good test for us, the dynamic what we need for the start of the season is the most important not that result. The young players tomorrow are going to play."

Where did I say anything about cost? It's the lack of availability on different platforms, I'll happily pay the subs for an Android version of the app for my phone.

If there is an app for the fire tv that app will work on any android phone if you can get the apk of it.

Like many have said - I'm currently sat in Greece on my hols. All the local bars have shown ALL UK teams friendlies but they can't source this one. If it was available on android platform I would subscribe and be watching it by the side of the pool.

Hopefully I can find a stream

What the level of kitchee fc? I assume much lower than even top level chinese teams? Anyone familiar with HK league lol?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.