Match Thread | Man City vs Kitchee (24/07/19) @ 1.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid for services should simply work properly.
I have emailed and tweeted without reply about the service: I want it but I do not wish to buy additional hardware to enable its use and my smart TV is, as yet, unsupported. IMO this should have been launched fully working on Android/Windows and Mac via the app. As it is, it is not working properly and requires customers to buy hardware and subscribe without it doing so, as far as I can tell. We have become used to such professionalism that this does not seem right, to me.

They must have spent all the budget on getting Alan partridge to commentate. No wonder there’s technical issues

It's strangely reassuring.

Best manager in the world, some of the best players, Sterling with a world class finish, commented on by some bloke in the pub, in Fallowfield.

Since it's a paid service it means there are funds going to pay for the project delivering it, the maintenance team looking after it and the infrastructure that supports it. But the worrying thing is we're not paying much so they have probably gone for cheap options and that's why its not available on all platforms and they're (maybe) finding the infrastructure isn't scaled to match the demand. Cloud based infra is usually quite quick and easy to scale up, in fact the newer ones scale up automatically on demand and then wind down when not needed but i've only ever seen issues on those setups. SOOOOO, yes they should have fucking thought this through better, i'll send Shiekh Mansour an email and tell him to sort it.
..........parklife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.