Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants to sign for us,i think that's clear.He is obviously waiting till the very last moment for that dream to collapse.

I think we are still interested but only on our terms.If that does not happen he will then,with some sadness of what might have been,sign for the rags.

100% agree mate. I imagine that he wants to play for us and pep and also in the champions league. Besides the wages and who they are name wise, there really is no advantage football wise of moving to the rags?

Vidic and Rio are his heroes, think he’ll be okay. United are willing to push out more then City but even that isn’t enough to meet Leicester’s financial demands.

Vidic and Rio are his heroes, think he’ll be okay. United are willing to push out more then City but even that isn’t enough to meet Leicester’s financial demands.
I bet they aren't,he is giving it what you want to hear so you'll buy him,you are naive sometimes,anyone wanting to play for you is money driven because there isn't much kudos in playing for ole and the fucking shambles you have become

Surely every ex-rag defender will be amongst his all-time his heroes ?

Every player in the world obviously feels the same about everything rag , and would sign for them in a heartbeat .

You're even funnier when you try to be serious , keep it up.

More press shite, has always been and still is a Sheffield United fan, still goes to Bramhall Lane when he can, you fuckin c unts believe your own hype to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.