The Boxing thread

I'd love to see Whyte face Ortiz. It'd be real competitive, and Ortiz could really punish some of Whyte's sloppy aggression.

Great performance from Whyte, even though he stuck himself on the ropes ALL fight. Tactics like that will see him comfortably beaten, against a better opponent. Better ring craft needed, but, other than that, fantastic

That plodder Price won, too. Hold on for a tsunami of Scouse sex wee

I'm going to say Whyte beats Wilder, it's a matter of time before he faces someone who can hurt him and is fresh enough to capitalize on it. He's been outboxed and relied on his power to bail him out far too often. I can't wait to see someone knock that hype job out.

I'd like it to be Ortiz in their rematch though(if he has enough left) because I feel the doctor stepping in to check on a fighter with no cut after a knockdown, in the first fight, was more than a bit iffy. He was out on his feet and a few more solid shots would have ended the fight.

Last edited:
Great performance from Whyte, even though he stuck himself on the ropes ALL fight. Tactics like that will see him comfortably beaten, against a better opponent. Better ring craft needed, but, other than that, fantastic

That plodder Price won, too. Hold on for a tsunami of Scouse sex wee
Made me laugh anyways :-)

Surely the crowd will have been left highly disappointed that they didn't get to witness the annual knock out / quit of Price on a Hearn undercard?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.