Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed the point "If he wants to run his contract down"
You missed the point "If he wants to run his contract down"

Presumably he will advise someone that he isn’t going to sign a new contract and intends to run his current one down.

If he does City act as I’ve described.

If he’s says nothing to anyone but still hasn’t signed a contract extension by (say) 1Jan 20 refer to above.

City have got to remain in control however un popular the outcome may be to some.

This should always be the case in a business irrespective of the shameful & shameless actions of Munchen.

Only my opinion btw.

Has to be put to bed either way before the transfer window in England closes. We absolutely cannot have Bayern still talking about him while our season is ongoing and their transfer is open.

Any disruption to our early season run could be detrimental to where we finish in the league

I can’t wait for Leroy to sign his new contract and do an interview saying that he wouldn’t play for those scummy twats if they were the last club on earth. Then go on to say something along the lines of “I am German, and all Germans except those from Munich despise the ****s, they are like the rags of Germany, another team I wouldn’t shit on”.

I said this a few weeks ago in this very thread and I believe it to be true more so now.

Bayern will wait until our window has finished and then Sane (in collusion with his agent and Bayern) will hand in a transfer request. This will seriously weaken our position and we will be forced into a sale we don't want at a price we don't want.

It's Jerome Boatang all over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said this a few weeks ago in this very thread and I believe it to be true more so now.

Bayern will wait until our window has finished and then Sane (in collusion with his agent and Bayern) will hand in a transfer request. This will seriously weaken our position and we will be forced into a sale we don't want at a price we don't want.

Fuckin krauts!

I believe, you believe wrong.

Fuckin krauts!

Not a fucking chance in hell mate. This is Leroy sane we’re talking about here, not Wayne fucking Rooney.

Fuckin krauts!
If he does that i take back my defence of him all these weeks,i don't think we would let it get that far or even say you stay once the season starts

Way too late now

I don't think it is but regardless the whole situation has been poorly handled by the club who needed to put a stamp on Bayern when they started on publicly discussing Sane and handled everything behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.