General transfer rumours

Newcastle have broken their transfer record by signing Joelinton from Hoffenheim for £40m.

Tottenham are reportedly close to signing Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon for £20m plus add-ons.
The quote from Bruce would worry me if I were a Newcastle fan.

“He has got everything that a modern-day player wants. He is big, strong and athletic, and of course he's got age on his side too which is vitally important."

So he’s tall, strong, athletic and young.

No mention of his footballing ability. Irrespective of whether he’s good at kicking a ball or not, the fact that Bruce doesn’t even mention it says a lot about the football they can expect. And indeed a lot about the kind of season/league position they can expect.

That quote screams “Steve Bruce is a football dinosaur.”

“He has got everything that a modern-day player wants. He is big, strong and athletic, and of course he's got age on his side too which is vitally important."

No mention of his footballing ability. Irrespective of whether he’s good at kicking a ball or not, the fact that Bruce doesn’t even mention it says a lot about the football they can expect. And indeed a lot about the kind of season/league position they can expect.

He may be a dinosaur but he remains a supremely talented crime novel author ;)

@Falcao thoughts on your possible Savic signing (and Pogba going to Real)?
I don’t watch SMS regularly but from what I’ve seen he’s very gifted, would make sense as a replacement and Serie A supporters seem to rate him highly. If Pogba leaves the club will have to spend big on a replacement.

I don’t watch SMS regularly but from what I’ve seen he’s very gifted, would make sense as a replacement and Serie A supporters seem to rate him highly. If Pogba leaves the club will have to spend big on a replacement.

Yeah he hasn't had a great season but he's shown countless times that he has the potential to do very well. We've always been put off by his fee but Lotito would probably be more lenient towards a non-Serie A (and especially non-Juve) team, and you have the money to sign him with Pogba leaving. I think he'd be a decent solution to Pogba leaving and having a less glittery image compared to Pogba could also help him succeed, if he's managed well.

Yeah he hasn't had a great season but he's shown countless times that he has the potential to do very well. We've always been put off by his fee but Lotito would probably be more lenient towards a non-Serie A (and especially non-Juve) team, and you have the money to sign him with Pogba leaving. I think he'd be a decent solution to Pogba leaving and having a less glittery image compared to Pogba could also help him succeed, if he's managed well.

"shown countless times" aka once for one season.

Happy for them to sign another overpriced lanky bag of shite.

He’s just described Jozy Altidore.

Think he’s selling ugg boots round Nell Lane estate these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.