Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not buying this kid you know,his agent has been hawking him about,he has blown smoke up peps arse trying to get a bite and we have said no thanks,it's irrelevant to talk about him

Yeah your right, however, this time I think they are bringing our name into the equation to make united get a move on

Unfortunately I think we'll regret letting him go to the rags. Though I'm curious as to why absolutely no other team are sniffing around for him

Unfortunately I think we'll regret letting him go to the rags. Though I'm curious as to why absolutely no other team are sniffing around for him
Either he has rejected a lot of other clubs who are all hunting round for a player like him or he is not as good as people seem to think he is, which sounds perfect for the rags.

Possibly because he’s not top drawer? I’d put him in the second tier of players, good but not yet great.

Next season won't be a case of injuries, we know for deffo Silva's gone, with possibly Fernandinho & Gundog following too, not to mention a possible transfer ban. So rather than plan, you'd prefer us to take unnecessary risks? Why would Manchester City do that to themselves?
Point proven with Gundogan’s new contract extension, now will you please stop the fucking flapping and out your fanny wipes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.