Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As with all the squad players Pep and the coaching staff provide Leroy with personal performance targets that are required for our playing style and team selection. Leroy could not be in a better place to improve himself as a player and any wise counsel would advise him to value it and stay. We have a precious squad harmony and if players are not happy to contribute to this then they must consider their options and choices, if any.

As for the tug of love between wife/partner and Mother that aligns itself with Brexit for shit storm.

Parting message to Leroy "Smile like you mean it" (Killers)

Video therapy

I think he's leaving. He's just scared to admit it in public, because there still is the risk that Bayern won't bid what we want for him. He would be fucked if everybody would know he wanted to leave, but has to stay because of a poor offer.

For me the German rags are rapidly approaching the same detestable level as their English counterparts and the scousers.

I would add an extra 5 million to the price every time a German rag player or official mentions his name in public.

As with all the squad players Pep and the coaching staff provide Leroy with personal performance targets that are required for our playing style and team selection. Leroy could not be in a better place to improve himself as a player and any wise counsel would advise him to value it and stay. We have a precious squad harmony and if players are not happy to contribute to this then they must consider their options and choices, if any.

As for the tug of love between wife/partner and Mother that aligns itself with Brexit for shit storm.

He's 23, a Father and he's worried what his Mam will say ??
Sorry, can't believe a grown man would put up with that

£200m? Seriously?

Nah, surely not.
It would mean: "fuck off" (and that's what 95% on here wish to hear), "we prefer to keep him, happy or not".

But that's ignoring Pep again and again, who said player who want to leave have to leave.
He wants commitment and desire.

When Leroy or any other player wants to leave the door will be open.
That indeed is a problem to negotiate a maximum transfer fee
but Pep's and the club's philosophy is the fundament of our success
and no way Pep will change what he strongly believes in, never.

Allegedly what soured his relationship with the club was fans posting on here that the boy needed a haircut. Presumably the club backed the fans (which is nice I guess but typical city - twas probably those deckers in the web team) but now look where we are. I’m guessing the mum and girlfriend have strong opinions on his next style too. What a mess. Only baldies in future City, for the love of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.