be honest
hope raheem buys a block for his old school

Piss poor turnout..
hope it picks up nextweek
i await the "i dont really care" and abuse
but
be honest

Pretty good I'd say for a friendly. Never been to one yet as I hate going to games I couldn't care less about. West Ham and Bournemouth tickets covered with what I'll save as well.

Piss poor turnout..
hope it picks up nextweek
i await the "i dont really care" and abuse
but
be honest

Whoa rein back......there should be no criticism of individual decisions,fans have differing circumstances,priorities and views.

Anything around 20000 is respectable even if NeverPool sell 60000.

In the scheme of priorities this is possibly the last one in another season of 50 + games.

Following City is an expensive business and not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to live in Irlam !

Whoa rein back......there should be no criticism of individual decisions,fans have differing circumstances,priorities and views.

Anything around 20000 is respectable even if NeverPool sell 60000.

In the scheme of priorities this is possibly the last one in another season of 50 + games.

Following City is an expensive business and not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to live in Irlam !
How many more times, the dippers get the same amount of tickets as us, stop talking fucking nonsense about them having 60k at Wembley, it's not true, that shit was talked about at the beginning of this thread.

Of course Liverpool are going to sell more tickets. They are too shit to get to Wembley with any degree of regularity. So a friendly at Wembley is up there with the best moments of their lives.

This will be our 16th trip to Wembley in the last 8 years. After the Etihad, it’s the ground we play at most! 9 seasons in a row with at least one game at Wembley. And it’s a friendly. We don’t give a shit and quite rightly so.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.