Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not related to Sane but I have wondered. Why do Bayern, out of all clubs, hate us? I mean we never had a rivalry with them and if I am not wrong they started talking crap about us before Pep joined.

Played golf yesterday and got paired with a nice husband and wife from Madrid.

Chit chat chit chat then asked him if he followed a football team Franco F C !!

Chit chat etc I tell him I’m CITY. He then starts a sneering monologue of every piece of shite imaginable criticising us and Pep.

He kept on & on & on hole after fecking hole until at the 10 th I wound right into the twat. He got the fecking lot with salt & pepper until at the 14 he and his Senoritta walked off.

The misplaced,institutional arrogance of the dago was a joy to behold cos we’ve really gotten under their skin.

Next five holes were a pleasure particularly as I’d driven over his ‘ lost’ ball on the 12th.

All the ‘European Royalty’ hate us and I love it cos we’re boiling their piss !!

He'll always go on good terms. In the modern game, since the Bosman ruling, its common decency to tell your club what your intentions are. It happened 4 years ago with Milner who intentionally run his contract down to receive a BIG signing on fee.
If Sane has no intention of doing this & wants to play for one of, if not the, most attacking team in Europe then come out & say it. If not, pack him in his way, wish him luck (not against us obviously) & send him on his way.

You obviously are not a negotiator

I don't understand this mentality at all. He has two years left on his contract and he has not said a single word to the press. He has no obligation to sign a new contract right now. Sane has done nothing to contribute to the media firestorm and therefore has earned my complete respect. Why does he have to say anything? Maybe he is just considering his options and doesn't want to burn any bridges? Maybe he wants to fight for his spot in this team for another season and see how it plays out?

In my eyes he has not done a single thing wrong and has contributed immensely to our success over the past two seasons. He deserves nothing but support and patience. And if he does decide to go in the end, he goes on good terms in my book.
Spot on pal, well said

Great player. Potential to be one of the greats. We could regret it if he goes but if doesn’t want to stay he should leave.

Are there any UEFA rules on tapping up though? Bayern have been horrendous

We were getting bigger and a threat,then we took pep

It started long before that. From what i remember noticing, when we took Boateng and then Dzeko, they were openly grooming both (not unlike sane tbf). We went for Javi Martinez too and they had to pay more than they thought they intended to. Plus, wouldn't surprise me if there was a negative view of 'oil money' (let's call it) prejudice.

It started long before that. From what i remember noticing, when we took Boateng and then Dzeko, they were openly grooming both (not unlike sane tbf). We went for Javi Martinez too and they had to pay more than they thought they intended to. Plus, wouldn't surprise me if there was a negative view of 'oil money' (let's call it) prejudice.
I hadn't realised edin was in there as well,goes back a long way then

I don't understand this mentality at all. He has two years left on his contract and he has not said a single word to the press. He has no obligation to sign a new contract right now. Sane has done nothing to contribute to the media firestorm and therefore has earned my complete respect. Why does he have to say anything? Maybe he is just considering his options and doesn't want to burn any bridges? Maybe he wants to fight for his spot in this team for another season and see how it plays out?

In my eyes he has not done a single thing wrong and has contributed immensely to our success over the past two seasons. He deserves nothing but support and patience. And if he does decide to go in the end, he goes on good terms in my book.

Yass!

he rejoiced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.