Last Film You Saw

Be cool, the sequel to Get Shorty, good film funny in parts well worth wasting just under 2 hours on.

Deadpool 2 in uhd and my film of the year leaving you that overwhelming feel good factor ... Could not stop laughing and the visuals et action scenes blew me away .. A brilliant rendition and send up of comic book action movies and If you possess a soul you will embrace the genre full on and last but not least Ryan Reynolds totally shined. That is all:

10/10

Deadpool 2 in uhd and my film of the year leaving you that overwhelming feel good factor ... Could not stop laughing and the visuals et action scenes blew me away .. A brilliant rendition and send up of comic book action movies and If you possess a soul you will embrace the genre full on and last but not least Ryan Reynolds totally shined. That is all:

10/10

A 7/10 at best. Poor compared to the first one.

Strictly for Cohen fans:
Marianne and Leonard - Words of Love
Out today.

Gets ripped off by his manager ($5m) and says "I'm still quite fond of her". Goes back on the road at 60 - "just this kid with a crazy dream".

I now realise for his awful gig at Belle Vue's Kings Hall in the early 70s he was probably high.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.