#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

twosips

He's joined up with team so I thought it was worth starting this thread :)

I know its only a thumbnail, but he looks bigger than last season already which is a good thing. Think he'll end up a right tough little bastard in time.

Pep Guardiola on @PhilFoden: “He was on holiday for one month but I saw him and he is so fit. He’s like Raheem Sterling – they don’t need too much time to feel good. His body shape, he is so sharp. He will be fit quick. I’m pretty sure he’s going to help us.”

“He plays in a position where there is Ilkay Gundogan, Fernandinho, Kevin De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva… it's not easy for anyone. They know it. We know his quality and he will have his minutes and I will be as glad as I was last season.”

@PhilFoden on his performance against Tottenham last season: “It was massive for me. It was such a big game, we needed the win and I came in and gave everything I got. I’m just happy it went so well and happy to help the team.” [via @FourFourTwo] #MCFC

“I can’t wait. I’m glad to be back and feeling happy and sharp. I feel like I’m getting better and more mature and ready for any challenge that gets thrown at me."

“The manager has just told me to keep working. He’s not that kind of manager who gives you chances if you’re not playing well. You have to show him each day what you’re capable of and earn your chances.”

Pep amazingly complimentary. Just called him the most talented player he's ever seen ...

Pep amazingly complimentary. Just called him the most talented player he's ever seen ...

That will be jumped upon now !

And will be fair...given he has coached Messi , xavi , Iniesta

Expecting him to start next to KDB towards the end of the season in the big CL games.

Some praise that, the best part about it was the fact Foden looked a little embarrassed about it.

I hope he fulfils his talent with us to the full :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.