Evidence for religion

The thread title is

Evidence for religion

Those that belive, don't say faith as faith isn't evidence, show proof a diety exists.
Those that don't believe show proof that a diety doesn't.

I will say the believers cannot produce concrete evidence and the non believer cannot either.

Old fiction books rooted in fables and stories passed down but probably based on things that happend (though embelished) and saying because I have faith isn't a good enough reason.

Science cannot 100% prove their is no celestial, being(s) that have affected the plannet either.

Last edited:
The thread title is

Evidence for religion

Those that belive, don't say faith as faith isn't evidence, show proof a diety exists.
Those that don't believe show proof that a diety doesn't.

I will say the believers cannot produce concrete evidence and the non believer cannot either.

Old fiction books rooted in fables and stories passed down but probably based on things that happend (though embelished) and saying because I have faith isn't a good enouth reason.

Science cannot 100% prove their is no celestial, being(s) that have affected the plannet either.
It’s far easier to produce evidence of something that exists than evidence that proves something doesn’t exist!

ps listening to this can feel like an intensely spiritual experience, for me. And I can understand how that statement may seem like utter nonsense for another. Such is life. So be it. Let joy bless us all..

mate, the thread title is the clue, does that vid constituite evidence? if not then start your own thread for your spiritulistic stuff and stop polluting this

All religion is b*llocks. Even the terms used around it give it away. Faith and Belief are not truth and certainty. If you want to 'believe' in 1000 years (or more) fairy stories than thats your right but don't ever think it can sway or interfere with the REAL world, law-making in it and having to make allowaances/provision for it. And before anyone accuses me of being anti this or anti that, check out the first 2 words of the post - ALL RELIGION.

ps listening to this can feel like an intensely spiritual experience, for me. And I can understand how that statement may seem like utter nonsense for another. Such is life. So be it. Let joy bless us all..

Joy?

You know the rules.

All religion is b*llocks. Even the terms used around it give it away. Faith and Belief are not truth and certainty. If you want to 'believe' in 1000 years (or more) fairy stories than thats your right but don't ever think it can sway or interfere with the REAL world, law-making in it and having to make allowaances/provision for it. And before anyone accuses me of being anti this or anti that, check out the first 2 words of the post - ALL RELIGION.

I will not hear a bad word against Thor. Not only a god, but also a cracking actor. Beat the Zeus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.