How Excited are you for this Coming Season?

Will be interesting to see if you’s can match Man Utd’s record with 3 premier titles in a row. Pep will be motivated to improve you’s in the champions league. Plus, will be interesting to see who else you sign! As you still want a centre back and linked with cancelo too!

Really looking forward to it as watching this team is a privilege. But do echo to a certain extent what others say. Towards the end of last season I found it really stressful and stupidly got pulled in to the whole media agenda against us, sky lovein of Liverpool and in large parts the dismissal of our incredible achievements. It fucked me off beyond measure. The run in was an anxiety trigger alone never mind that shite.
On reflection I contributed to the shitfest by taking many a hook.
So after alot of social media culling and a determination to 'go with the flow' I'm ready.
Until the first dipper pipes up that is.....⚽

Really looking forward to the new season. We are now a year older and wiser as a team and have strengthened too. Just whetting the whistle watching the Leicester, Brighton and FA Cup Final whilst trying to cool down.....beer is helping.

David Silva desperately wants to win the CL and this is his last chance.

I don't care who you are, what your gripe is with UEFA etc., every City fan should be equally desperate to win it this year so possibly the greatest player we've ever had gets to retire on his terms, having achieved what he wants.

Still my answers the same, Domestic over Europe every day of the year.

David Silva desperately wants to win the CL and this is his last chance.

I don't care who you are, what your gripe is with UEFA etc., every City fan should be equally desperate to win it this year so possibly the greatest player we've ever had gets to retire on his terms, having achieved what he wants.

This. I want El Mago to go out achieving everything in his career, and for the club to dead the 'no success in Europe' meme.

Plenty of blues don't care about Europe.

I would rather try and beat United' & Liverpool's domestic trophy haul over winning the UCL once.

I'm aware, I'm just saying it's not good to persist with that attitude for a club with players and manager like we do, we should hope for success in every competition the team plays in.

I'm worried that we wont start the season well and we'll be chasing the scousers all season - on the other hand I believe that VAR will peg back messrs Sad Moan and No Salad and so the dippers won't be such a tough challenge this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.