Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

My understanding is that the South Stand expansion & new front row seats were well less than £100m - for about 7500 seats - Any planned North Stand expansion shouldn't cost much more so not sure why thats not viable (to get to 62,000)
I've seen £80m mentioned as cost of South Stand redevelopment. That was in the tabloids and probably speculative.

I've seen £80m mentioned as cost of South Stand redevelopment. That was in the tabloids and probably speculative.
yeah thats probably where I saw it too - there's no doubt we got lucky 20 years ago with our stadium, and I for one have always liked it

Maine Road was a great old stadium but it WAS an old stadium not improved at all by the "blind-man" redesigned Platt Lane and Kippax stands....

644108-F2-8-F65-4828-BAFD-ADA29-A02-F3-EC.jpg

Everton safe standing proposal.

That third image would require a major change in the law as it’s a 2:1 ratio of person to seat.

It’s likely a change in the law will only allow a ratio of 1:1 so things will be more like in the middle image.

That last one looks fucking horrific.

That third image would require a major change in the law as it’s a 2:1 ratio of person to seat.

It’s likely a change in the law will only allow a ratio of 1:1 so things will be more like in the middle image.
Am I the only supporter who thinks that only the left hand arrangement is acceptable. And that double density setup is hideous, I wouldn't pay more than a fiver a game to be subjected to that!!!

If the 3rd 1 was ever implemented at the Etihad, I might have to go back to pIssing on other people’s legs again, like we used to do in the old standing Kippax. Once you were in the middle of the crowd in the singing corner, there was no getting out, and you had to wait for half-time for a piss, or just do it on the spot. :-)

If the 3rd 1 was ever implemented at the Etihad, I might have to go back to pIssing on other people’s legs again, like we used to do in the old standing Kippax. Once you were in the middle of the crowd in the singing corner, there was no getting out, and you had to wait for half-time for a piss, or just do it on the spot. :-)

You Scottish -)

Hot-legs. I heard about that, but it never ever happened to me, or anyone I know.

I do remember getting jammed up though, and physically it was much more tiring than watching football today. You had to constantly keep your position and you'd get moved around by the crowd especially when there was a chance. Hard to see how the surges worked when there were so many crush barriers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.