Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

This blog sums up a lot of my thoughts.

Well written and reasoned, apart from falling into the trap of suggesting we are indeed owned by a state(and that sportswashing is a real thing) without actually saying it.

Also instead of the argument being: If they made it about all owners from the Persian gulf states being unsuitable/kicked out of the game it would be a better argument. Rather than just focusing on City, just because they happened to have upset the cartel's apple cart.

Shouldn't it also be: "Owners and Sponsors with any links to Persian Gulf states, Yemen conflict, human rights breeches, war, funding terrorism. etc"

If it really was a real moral crusade which we all know it's not for 99% if the journos and fans mouthing off about it. That would be the conversation but when it's their clubs having to find new sponsors that fit the criteria for the right price, listen to how quiet they become.

Last edited:

This blog sums up a lot of my thoughts.

with a 98 point total that sealed the title by a point. It was an intense, exhausting, unprecedented title chase, competed for mostly in an unusually sporting spirit of mutual respect and admiration between two brilliant managers

The mutual respect from Klippety must have been on hold when he was actively encouraging the Liverpool fans to turn up to greet the City bus.

This is just outstanding.

Of course, once again, the problem is that those journalists bandwagoning on this issue are doing it for the eyeballs since they can't criticize the football (obviously), the spending (without having to refer to the rags and dippers too, which they can't, since them's the audience), the "project" (East Manchester revitalized, club infrastructure and systems sparkling) nor the success rate (an unprecedented treble -- again, the relative paucity of trophies/accomplishments by nearby red readers makes such a topic uncomfortable).

And -- also once again -- this is why this collection of cockroach sluts with Macbook Pros bands together to try to fight off the well-placed cries of hypocrisy.

Because -- after all -- if the pot can't call the kettle black, and God forbid UEFA doesn't stuff us -- what in the name of all that is holy will they have to criticize City for?

And then what becomes of their careers?

So somebody has set up a fake Twitter account of Nicholas McGeeham he is not fucking happy .
b5ab563552b8e867276dc0a662cbc2d2.jpg
622915590473cff3d316c0a8c1bf6509.jpg

with a 98 point total that sealed the title by a point. It was an intense, exhausting, unprecedented title chase, competed for mostly in an unusually sporting spirit of mutual respect and admiration between two brilliant managers

The mutual respect from Klippety must have been on hold when he was actively encouraging the Liverpool fans to turn up to greet the City bus.
I take your point, but compare to the childish shit we used to see from gpc,Wenger and Jose it is pretty respectful between pep and klopp. Both, but pep in particular do a good job of sidestepping media attempts to draw them into making headlines.

I don't see how that shows a lack of respect.... Nothing wrong with fans lining the street to create an intimidating environment. You cant blame Klopp for idiots then deciding they want to throw bottles etc.

I don't see how that shows a lack of respect.... Nothing wrong with fans lining the street to create an intimidating environment. You cant blame Klopp for idiots then deciding they want to throw bottles etc.
No, but you can blame LFC!
There were leaflets and flyers that everyone saw a week before the game and neither Merseyside police or LFC did anything to discourage or stop the violence

Not sure where grow up comes into it. random

You're in a thread you dont read, about something you dont want to take part in, . You tell the people in the thread they are saddo's = Trolling.

Just leave the thread if you dont like it. Or add something positive/negative whatever, but insulting fellow City fans is shit. Not sure anyone here has done anything to upset you, unless you look that is.
I never understand this. People read a thread title, think 'I'm not interested in that', then enter the thread to say they don't care about it, it's a load of nonsense etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.