Vincent Kompany testimonial

I wouldn't miss his farewell for anything .

He is our captain . The man. The way he turns and looks at the team in the tunnel, not saying a word, his body on the line for the cause, Injury after injury , The header against the rags, Leicester, that moment. We got our tickets first day and I think it will be very special to say goodbye Mr City.
I’m sure it will be a great night. Although he had the greatest send off that any player could wish for against Leicester. A friendly seems quite tame after that

Just watched the last episode of the City TV 30 days. Wow, wow, wow. If anyone has the resources to get to this game, then you absolutely have to do it. This lad is our leader, his love for City is unwavering. His kids love City. His wife is a City fan. Sell this match out over and over for a fantastic cause but more importantly for our Vinny. You my boy, are a City legend, now and in the future.

PS I've bought 9 tickets for family and friends.

I'll buy a ticket the day before if they haven't sold out. I admit that the prospect of a midweek trek across the M62 for a friendly does not really appeal so I'd be more than happy if it sells out before I buy. In which case I'll make a donation to VK's charity. If its well short of selling out I'll buy a ticket and make the trip. If its a few hundred short I'll probably buy a ticket in the back row of the 3rd tier but might not turn up.

Wow. Please reread your comments. Watch Vinny in his last match. Watch his speech. Watch his passion. Watch his love of our club and then rethink your decision.

I'll buy a ticket the day before if they haven't sold out. I admit that the prospect of a midweek trek across the M62 for a friendly does not really appeal so I'd be more than happy if it sells out before I buy. In which case I'll make a donation to VK's charity. If its well short of selling out I'll buy a ticket and make the trip. If its a few hundred short I'll probably buy a ticket in the back row of the 3rd tier but might not turn up.

The road from Yaaarksher to Manchester is short but beautiful.

Just do it or you could regret it for ever.

Heskey’s wife does loads for charity. Mainly through fashion/celebrity events. She’s a very similar age to Mrs Kompany, I’d guess they’re good friends.

Regards Robinho, isn’t there a European arrest warrant out for him? I’m sure I read there was.

Heskey's kid plays for our academy. If you look at Chantelle Heskey on Instagram, there is pics from last month of the lad & the squad with a trophy in Germany

Would love to see this hanging of the 2nd Tier. I wonder if the 1894 guys could get a lend of it!

Cracking banner that. Vinny's legacy though will be the £1 Million plus into the Manchester homeless pot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.