Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

So somebody has set up a fake Twitter account of Nicholas McGeeham he is not fucking happy .
b5ab563552b8e867276dc0a662cbc2d2.jpg
622915590473cff3d316c0a8c1bf6509.jpg

The egg profile picture lol

I don't see how that shows a lack of respect.... Nothing wrong with fans lining the street to create an intimidating environment. You cant blame Klopp for idiots then deciding they want to throw bottles etc.
How many bottles do you think were thrown?

How many bottles do you think were thrown?

I have no idea.... 10, 20, 100, 200! What difference does it make? I was merely pointing out that Klopp asking for a passionate reception doesn't mean hes asking for fans to throw bottles. He apologised after the game, and it is up to you to decide whether he was sincere or not.

I have no idea.... 10, 20, 100, 200! What difference does it make? I was merely pointing out that Klopp asking for a passionate reception doesn't mean hes asking for fans to throw bottles. He apologised after the game, and it is up to you to decide whether he was sincere or not.

I agree, it is nothing for a Liverpool fan to throw a bottle at a bus, almost cultural, how would Klopp know it is part of the welcome.

Those dirty scouse shites knew and know what they were doing, from the police through the club to the scallys.

Anyone wo thinks otherwise is niave and doesn't understand the small town mentality of that City.

We laugh and shake our heads at places like Madrid and turin where foregn fans and teams get no protection and everyone is against you but scouse shit land is exactly the same where footy is concerned.

I will example the show trial of the Liverpool captain who assaulted and bulied that dj. Where was the trial? In fucking Liverpool.

Its a big fat deluded scally small town mentality shit pit.

Those dirty scouse shites knew and know what they were doing, from the police through the club to the scallys.

Anyone wo thinks otherwise is niave and doesn't understand the small town mentality of that City.

We laugh and shake our heads at places like Madrid and turin where foregn fans and teams get no protection and everyone is against you but scouse shit land is exactly the same where footy is concerned.

I will example the show trial of the Liverpool captain who assaulted and bulied that dj. Where was the trial? In fucking Liverpool.

that last line is like poetry .

I don't see how that shows a lack of respect.... Nothing wrong with fans lining the street to create an intimidating environment. You cant blame Klopp for idiots then deciding they want to throw bottles etc.
You've been asked before on who you support, but have declined to reply.
I'll ask again to make the position clear, as your profile doesn't show your allegiance. Below is an extract from the Forum rules:
  • Wumming/trolling won't be tolerated. Fans of other clubs are welcome, as long as they are open about who they support and have a thick skin. Masquerading as a City fan won't be tolerated.
If you are indeed a blue, I apologise unreservedly, but many of your comments tend to suggest otherwise, especially where Liverpool are concened.

So, who DO you support?

with a 98 point total that sealed the title by a point. It was an intense, exhausting, unprecedented title chase, competed for mostly in an unusually sporting spirit of mutual respect and admiration between two brilliant managers

The mutual respect from Klippety must have been on hold when he was actively encouraging the Liverpool fans to turn up to greet the City bus.
Didn't the buck toothed Muppet also gate crash Pep's after game press conference following a pre season game against the bus wreckers.

What are you talking about?????

The Merseyside Police are well-known for their commitment to protecting the public and thorough investigation of all violent incidents.

Don't you recall when the Scousers threw a flare that hurt a disabled 9-year old Chelsea fan? The club and police committed to investigate and prosecute!

https://www.skysports.com/football/...rown-into-chelsea-fans-during-liverpool-match

I'm sure it will be easy to Google the outcome of all their hard work.

Here's let me do it now . . .

Wait, just hold on . . . .

Sorry, give me a few more minutes . . .

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, maybe I should just get back to you later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.