How many points a season does a captain win you?

MadchesterCity

Haalander; There can be only one, two, THREE!
Team supported
‘Rodri, Rodri, Rodri’ !!! PinchMe PinchMe PinchMe THREE was the magic number !!! CITY CITY CITY Manchester England Europe
How many points a season does a captain win you from mentality and leadership?

For me Kompany won us the league with that goal at Leicester but feel he has also won us points through his influence, mentality and leadership.

Leadership/ organisation/ instilling belief is one of the most important factors in organising people and creating teams. Would we have won the league last year without Kompany?

I certainly am not aiming to detract from Pep or the other players; but how huge of a loss is Kompany going to be?
I hope we aren't underestimating how big a loss Kompany is!

He pushed everyone in the run in,kept them calm and focussed,his determination to win motivated the others,i don't think we would have won the league if it was not for him,he is going to be a gigantic loss,when the team waiver a bit who have we got that can come on and keep their heads straight? i think we will suffer without his leadership

If you are VVDK then according to the media it's about 90.

But you still end up a point behind the Champions..........

Lots. Great captains help win titles when there are tight margins.

Agree and gutted we ain't got a Kompany next season for the dressing room influence :( even before yo mention is playing ability.

I'm sure I'm not alone but think he has gone one year too soon

He pushed everyone in the run in,kept them calm and focussed,his determination to win motivated the others,i don't think we would have won the league if it was not for him,he is going to be a gigantic loss,when the team waiver a bit who have we got that can come on and keep their heads straight? i think we will suffer without his leadership

I'm in full agreement with this statement; he won't go down as our greatest player of this era but for me certainly most influential

If you are VVDK then according to the media it's about 90.

But you still end up a point behind the Champions..........

Sorry mate VVD was player of the year so must have won the league right?

Having watched the the last 30 days a lot!! Vinny drove that time on the last few weeks. Need someone to step up now.

such an influential voice, my hairs stand on end listening to him speak when watching the videos so can only imagine how much extra % effort, desire and determination that gives you walking out on the pitch.

Here's to you Vincent Kompany

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.