Paulo Dybala

He's too old to come after Kun. Turns 26 soon, would probably be 28/29 when Kun leaves? Joining Spurs and usurping Kane as a 40 goals a season player would pretty much be the only way to make it worth spending big on someone that old.

We should have bought him instead of Bony in 2015. His Juventus move was a pretty awful career step in the end, has been shunted around by consecutive managers and never found his position or had a long enough run to make the step up to the top level.

I think I said on here in about 2016/17 that he was the player I wanted City to sign more than any other player, but 3 years on he's stagnated so much.

Dybala is 5 and a half years younger than Sergio, who, as it stands, will leave after 2 more seasons

Dybala had scored 22 in 33 apps just a year ago. Wouldn't say he has stagnated that much, just been pushed to the side for CR

I like the lad but the timing has never been right. I would have liked to see him with us when Sergio leaves but I also think he will need a season under his belt before he could slot in and he isn't going to get that with Sergio and Jesus being here.

I read it , Juventus turned down our opening bid . Remember this is Daniel Levy . We were quoted 80m euros for loCelso and it looks like they’re accepting 45m . So if Spurs offer 55-65m , I’m sure it’ll be accepted , that’s if we really want him . I don’t know how good he is , despite probably watching him at Wembley 2 seasons back

Good player. If you get him, along with having secured Ndombele, you will definitely have considerably strengthened. That said, 45m for a player as good as him, and in the current market, is taking the piss. But that's Levy for you. A hard bargainer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.