Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josep is merely doing what he always does, because he knows that player power can’t be allowed to spoil his plans.

Sané will or he won’t, but Pep is not going to be held hostage by a punk ass kid. He is the best manager in the world and, like Fergie before him, knows that players can never FEEL like they have any upper hand over the manager or the team, otherwise it is mutiny.

Sané has a choice to make: Sign for the better team and far better manager and buckle down to become the best footballer he can possibly be OR go home to adulation, make his Mum happy and his Baby Momma less happy, and be beholden to others. Man or Son? His choice.

What worries me is that our transfer window shuts before the first game..when does the German transfer window shut..bayern could carry on this saga and really unsettle Leroy even more knowing that we can't buy a replacement as our window is shut...?..like many have said something has to be done soon,meaning a deadline so giving us time to buy a replacement..we dont need an unhappy player at the club

If Leroy goes so be it. We don't know what is going on behind the scenes and I refuse to believe that it is anything to do with the club as so many of our players have committed their prime years to us with their new contracts I can't see why the club would treat Leroy differently. I love watching Leroy play but if we can't reach an agreement with him then we have to move on, these things happen. Hope he stays but I can accept it if he leaves.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he doesn't get replaced.

I think Pep will see it as an opportunity to give Mahrez more games, and probably more importantly long-term, Foden the games he needs.

I like him, but honestly am fine with Gabby getting more time as well as Mahrez hopefully continuing his progression here. I think Jesus in that say role may suit him better than out Iand out the #9.

Maybe its about time the club told Leroy if he hasnt made a transfer request by this weekend he is going nowhere for at least another twelve months , he will have to buckle down and justify a starting place for Pep ,because we hold all the aces .He has two years left on his contract and he is on peanuts compared to some players in the squad , and if he wants to miss out on a proposed contract we have offered (worth allegedly another £50-75k a week) then thats his decision , he can stay on his current deal until we say he can leave. The German Rags dont get a say in it , we decide where Leroy plays next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.