Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go into the season without Leroy and only two top class centre backs we'll be weaker than the last two seasons. Hopefully the club has plans in place to mitigate this.
just about to post the same . we are weaker and we only won the title by a point last time. to sell Leroy to me the title is gone, might win cup but no chance of the title, that's how high I rate him. it would be the worst bit of business we've done since Malcolm Allison sold Gary Owen and Peter Barnes to West Brom and replace them with shite.

we are Manchester City ffs, why the fuck are we allowing Bayern to bully us.

just about to post the same . we are weaker and we only won the title by a point last time. to sell Leroy to me the title is gone, might win cup but no chance of the title, that's how high I rate him. it would be the worst bit of business we've done since Malcolm Allison sold Gary Owen and Peter Barnes to West Brom and replace them with shite.

I think it’s more about not letting the player(s) bully us

Nothing to do with Bayern bullying us. Players hold all the cards these days and by not signing a new contract then we may reluctantly decide to let him go; that decision may be more straight forward if the player is pushing for the move.

Sane's doing the bullying. We'll get somebody else and be fine.

So what exactly has happened overnight to merit such newfound negativity this morning?
from what I gather pal one source (some no mark in the mirror) claimed that Bayern have finally opened negotiations with us at £90mil. Since that’s all that has happened I guess that’s enough

Never mind. 43 years and we're still here, we love the club and we love the beer. We still will when Leroy's done one.
Just thought I'd remind you all like.

If he wasn't playing we wouldn't have played with 10 , somebody else would have played, just as we found Sterling, and Bernardo ans Sane, we’d find somebody else. Pep found Costa and Coman at Bayern , Pep makes the players the players don’t make us..
I mean we shouldn't sell Sane in this window because we will be a lot weaker than last season(10+ goals & 10+ assists less), every new player is a gamble, even top tier talents like Bernado and Sterling still needed at least 1-2 seasons under his belt to get this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.